Saturday 26 August 2017

Kinky Questionnaire for girls

A questionnaire I filled from https://l0ki69.tumblr.com.

Age ? 30
Location or Timezone ? GMT+1 Amsterdam
Which gender do you primarily serve (mistresses or masters)? Masters
Body Type? Fat
Bra size? 80D
Is your cunt shaven, trimmed, or natural? Natural at the moment, usually shaven.
Do you find having to shave pubic hair humiliating? If not, what do you feel about it (it’s great, it’s a hassle, etc.) Not really, I have shaven as long I can remember. I find it more humiliating to have a hairy cunt to be discovered. It's more filthy in my opinion.
Do you already have licked a girl or being licked ? I have! And I liked it!
When you were fucked for the last time and by who. That is a while ago I'm afraid... I don't quite remember, it was last year probably with my friend which I haven't seen a while.
Do you get wet easily? Yes, too easily!
How often do you masturbate ? Once a day usually.
What’s the largest object you’ve ever fit in your pussy? A cumcumber
What’s the largest object you’ve ever fit in your ass? An inflatable buttplug
What’s your favorite derogatory name to be called? I'm not sure I have a favorite... But I'm open to suggestions. I'm still finding out this whole humiliation thing but it's been a fun trip so far.
Least favorite degrading name you’ve been called? Whore.
If you were to be humiliated via pet play, what animal would you pick to be and why? That is actually one of my biggest turnons. I would be kept in a real barn, shackled in a device that would prevent me from moving while head forwards in my stall. My mouth filled with cock while I'm forced to cum repeatedly and bred, my nipples being milked like that of a cow. I would love to be a cow, piggy, a doggy...
Describe your favorite underwear. I would love to get one of those underwear with a hidden dildo attached to it or open crotch etc. Would make me feel very slutty.
Favorite way to be humiliated (public, exposure, tit pain, writing on self, etc.)? I like writing on myself, putting (disgusting) food on myself, binding myself up and causing discomfort, letting others make fun on me online.
Describe your most humiliating fantasy. I kinda just told you in my petplay fantasy. Maybe a medical one... Where my body is put to the test, or the one above but then me being a piggy and crawling through the dirt, being assessed as lifestock.
What kinks are you ashamed of having? Uhm, the humiliation fantasies.
Have you ever had an accident (pissed yourself) in your adult life? Not accidentally.
Does your vanilla self greatly differ from your kinky self? Yes, very.
If one person in your life found out about your kink for being degraded, who would be you want it to be (ex-girlfriend, mom, best friend, etc.)? My best friend would understand best I suppose.
Do you have any nude or embarrassing photos? Yes, I once posted one of myself as a dare on Tumblr and it is now on all kinda websites, its very exciting and humiliating at the same time.. Maybe I'll do it again sometime.

This picture is now filed on several sites as disgusting slut, fat slaves, worthless pig.

If yes, why does exposing your own humiliation turn you on? If no, then why are you hesitant to do so? It turns me on because it goes out of your hands on the internet, and because others will see, maybe judge, comment, and there is nothing you can do about it but feel more humiliated.
Would you enjoy serving crowds/gangbangs? In my fantasies, yes. I'm not sure if I would ever dare for real.
What’s the most publicly humiliating thing you’ve ever done? Nothing so far.
Same question in private. Be pissed on and had someone cum in my face.
Until now how many girls or men used you ? Honestly, too many to count. I really don't know.
Would you agree that you’re simply an object consisting of three holes to be used by others? Uhmm, yes, in this private area I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment